Holistic Rebalancing Training with Ananda
January 24 - February 2
“Body-mind-energy has a natural, self-balancing, self-healing capacity. The therapist simply plays the role of a catalyst using effective techniques, loving energy and meditative presence.”
Holistic Rebalancing is a powerful balancing tool for body-mind-energy based on healing techniques developed in 80’s. It’s a synthesis work combined with deep tissue massage, joint release, energy work, breath work, body awareness and meditation.
In this 10-days course (with the first 3 days as an optional introduction) you will learn:
• powerful techniques of joint release to melt & relax, deep tissue massage to release pain/holdings/memory, and energy work to heal from inside;
• the physical and energetic body anatomy;
• breath work and tools for body awareness;
• reading and various approach of different body types;
• 5 types of touch related to the 5 elements: water, fire, air, earth, space;
• special focus on neck, shoulder & back;
• meditations to be healthy and energetic as a hollow bamboo for the natural healing process;
• effective ways to give deep healing sessions effortlessly;
• to hold space with changing body-mind-emotions-energy.
Ananda is a meditator, facilitator and therapist, focusing on wellness and connecting with inner essence through body, mind, emotions and energy.
He started his journey long ago to travel inside and outside, exploring various forms of yoga, meditation, mystics and energetic spaces. Practicing healing sessions for over 10 years, Ananda is professionally trained with international certifications for various forms of healing such as Watsu, Aquawellness, Foot Reflexology, Hypnotherapy, Pranic Healing, Alchemy of Touch – Rebalancing.
Having left behind his profession as a software architect 5 years ago, he shares his meditation retreats and rebalancing across India, Vietnam and Europe to connect with the essence of love and freedom inside.
Timings: 9.00 AM – 4.30 PM
Price for the full 10 days course (24 January – 02 February 2020): ₹ 29,750 (lunch included)
Price for the 3 days introduction course (24 – 26 January 2020): ₹ 8,950 (lunch included)
Please read the General Information before you apply for this course.