Instructor Training Course (ITC) Woga® with Dariya & Petra
April 1, 2023 - April 6, 2023
In this 6-day course, you will:
– acquire the basics of WOGA
– be able to use the potential of yoga in shallow water
– learn a WOGA exercise repertoire
– receive didactic and methodical material to offer WOGA courses and/or incorporate WOGA into your water fitness classes.
- Yoga philosophy in general, background of Hatha Yoga and Pranayama
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of the physical laws of water, which serves as the basis for a good general body feeling/image.
- Methodology and didactics for planning lessons in teaching Woga.
WOGA 1&2 and a certified activity as instructor in aquatic sports or as bodyworker instructor, or long time bodyworker in any kind of activity.
ITC Woga is recognized by WABA (Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association) and gives 42 supplementary hours of credit for registration with WABA and Watsu India.
WABA facilitator, has been sharing her passion for aquatic bodywork with groups since 2004. Besides the belief that a solid technical base provides possibilities for ease and lightness in further personal growth, her main focus is to create spaces for flow, deepening and connection.
Certified acupuncturist, WABA facilitator for Watsu Basic, Watsu 1 and co-facilitator for Shiatsu for Watsu. She also facilitates OBA Basic, OBA 1 and Woga 1 & 2.
Timings: 8.45 am – 6.30 pm
26,250 / 21,000 (lunch included)
Please read the General Information before you apply for this course.